Yin Yoga and Myo-Fascial Release Immersion YACEP
Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you truly are
This shorter course is for those who want to develop and deepen their Yin Yoga practice. You will develop your insight into the components of Yin Yoga more than a class, workshop or retreat. This immersion is aimed at practitioners rather than teachers.
It will give you a sound foundation of Yin Yoga principles, technique and practice, under the guidance of a highly experienced teacher
With Myo-Fascial Release
Myo-fascial release (MFR) is a physical therapy practice that targets releasing adhesion and tension from the soft connective tissue known as fascia. Fascia is a continuous matrix of tension that runs throughout the entire body. When fascia becomes dehydrated by lack of movement or repetitive overload the fibers become stuck together and if left long enough can create painful adhesion. Around 80% of lower back pain is ‘unidentifiable’ and fascial researches claim the cause and cure to be the manipulation of the fascial matrix.
Got random aches and pains in the body? Not entirely sure how to release general tightness from yourself and your students instantly? Yoga helps but you could go a level deeper?
You will come away from this course with techniques and practices that can be used in yin and yang style yoga sessions as a curative and preventative solution to fascial adhesion, tightness, pain and immobility.
This immersion aims to give yoga teachers, yoga practitioners, physical body workers and people interested in the body a foundation of knowledge in MFR techniques and practices. These techniques and practices are used to release the physical tension and adhesion held within the fascial matrix.
This course is ADDED VALUE for:
- Yin yoga teacher trainees
- Teacher and practitioners of Yin or Yang styles of yoga
- Physical therapy workers
- Anyone who has an interest in the health and mobility of their body
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Incorporate MFR techniques into yoga classes
- Broaden you expertise to give a new dimension of physical stress, stretch and release to your clients
- Complement active practices by removing tightness and adhesion in the muscular system
- Have a sound foundation of MFR
- Present a YACEP certification
“This course has been a real added value to my yin yoga training”Sue, UK
*Food and accommodation are included for residential courses only*
- 3 Home cooked meals a day
- Course and learning materials
- Interactive workshops
- How and why to teach MFR
- How to teach MFR workshops
- Welcome bag
- Intimate learning environment
- 25 Hour YACEP certification
- One on one support from teacher and assistant
- Experience of stress relief and Myo-Fascial Release
- Yin and Yang yoga session
Yin Yoga Immersion
March 22, 23 & 24
Happy Om Yoga Studio
Claim Your FREE Webinar Now:
- The missing link within Yoga
- Techniques to boost confidence
- How and why to start your Yoga career and business
Including a BONUS 5-Part Intro to Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course