We do things differently at Shanti Atma Yoga. We value the personal connection and so after your application you will receive a 30 minute discovery call so that we can get to know you and your journey. Please fill in the application form and we will be in touch with you!
I enjoyed mostly that the course was small and intimate.
I liked your knowledge and ability to connect concepts and make them accessible. You answered many questions left open after previous courses and workshops. Many breaks help to lighten the mood and it made it feel like a bit of a retreat. I enjoyed mostly that the course was small and intimate. I felt comfortable and safe to let go. Thank you Becky!
10 Reasons to study with Shanti Atma Yoga
- Small and intimate groups
- One on one time with teachers
- Experienced and knowledgeable teach team
- Experiential, hands on training
- Variation of learning styles
- Encouragement to find your voice, your path, your value
- Authentic teaching from the heart
- Binding together all philosophies, beliefs and way of thinking
- No dogma
- Facilitation of safe space for vulnerability
This is worth it a million times over!
“Price wise, quality wise, teaching wise – I am so happy that I came here. I learned so much and I am ready to share. I didn’t think it was possible to learn so much. It doesn’t feel like too much. I am ready to share! I am happy and connected! Thank you!”
The approach of Shanti Atma is real and well balanced!
This is a proper course, after which you feel confident about your practice and the knowledge gained. The teachers are present with you all the time 100%. Meaning they are concerned with everyone understanding and sharing proper and accessible knowledge. I probably jumped into learning about Yin Yoga, so taking this course allowed me to level up experience and knowledge . It lightened up a few key areas of my yin teaching that my students appreciate a lot. I have great feedback! Great school and team! I would go back on training any day!
Three reasons to apply:
1 – Receive high quality teaching and one on one time with teachers
2 – Give yourself an experience not to forget in your yoga journey
3 – Make friends for life!
Application form and video below (keep scrolling)
All Courses Include:
Food, On-site Accommodation (on residential courses), 100 or 200 Hours of Training, YACEP certification, Welcome Bag, Learning Materials, Retreat, Like-Minded Community, Time with Lead Teacher, Personal Experiential Learning, Small Groups & Opportunity for Exponential Growth, Development and Self Care
All Retreats Include:
Food, Accommodation, Welcome Bag, Yin and Yang Yoga Daily, Workshops (optional), Trips and Adventures (optional), Health Juice, Small Groups, Like Minded Community, Free Time, Radical Self Care and Relaxation
Referral and Loyalty Scheme
- If any two courses / retreats are booked together a loyalty reward will be available
- If you bring a friend then a loyalty reward will be available
- If you are a Shanti Atma Yoga student and you refer a fully paying friend or family then a loyalty reward off your next course or retreat is available
Prices vary depending on location and accommodation type which will be discussed on your application call